Overall Return Guidelines
These are APR’s (“APR”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the APR website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to APR within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by APR in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from APR
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- If you received your product damaged, please read. article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way
Standard Return Policy
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which APR states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to APR within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If APR no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, APR will issue you a refund. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued. If the item was returned beyond 30 days of the original invoice date, a refund at the current market value of the product will be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
While APR is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is not automatically refundable. APR is highly unlikely to refund or exchange orders of ten (10) or more, unless item is DOA, reported within the first seven (7) days, and tests as faulty at APR HQ after being returned.Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.